Saturday, December 06, 2014

Ooney Gagen ‘Linfield Football Gameday Weather Forecast’ exclusively on Wildcatville














NCAA D3 playoff football in Whitewater, Wisc., Linfield at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (UWW), noon, Central Standard Time, Saturday, Dec . 13, 2014. That's 10 a.m. Pacific Time.

Game site: Perkins Stadium on the UWW campus. It's home to the Warhawk athletic teams. UWW colors are purple and white.

Perkins Stadium opened in 1970 as Warhawks Stadium. In 1996 it was renamed/re-dedicated to honor Forrest "Perk" Perkins (see photo), who coached UWW football. His coaching tenure (29 seasons/1956-1984) is longest in UWW history. Coaching record: 190-88-8,


Ooney’s exclusive weather forecast: "Wow... for Wisconsin this time of the year, this is going to be amazingly balmy, so to speak. Look for some sun with high temp just above 40F. Of course, if there's some wind or a breeze, it'll be cooler. That’s the weather. Now, I'm addressing accusations that I'm someone other than Ooney Gagen. Not true. There's only one of me. I'm my own man. I do what I want to do. I march to my own drummer. Don't believe any malarkey which claims otherwise!"